Best Of Toronto

Travel Guides

Restaurants Masterlist

Welcome

by - May 14, 2012

The idea of starting up a food blog crossed my mind about one year ago. However, I never got around to it ... until today!! What more can I really say except that I love to eat food. People are always so surprised that I can actually eat quite a bit for someone of my petite frame (5'0 feet).

I will be posting a lot of food reviews (with photographs of the dishes). I hope to expand the blog and have other forms of writing materials (top 10 lists, original contents, opinion pieces, etc ...) in the future.

I know that everyone's taste are different, so please note that my reviews are based on my personal dining experience. So ... without further adieu; I would like to welcome everyone to A Food-A-Holic's Musing.

You May Also Like

comments