Best Of Toronto

Travel Guides

Restaurants Masterlist

Pho Tien Thanh

by - October 16, 2012

I was hungry one afternoon and wanted some Vietnamese food. I decided to check online for nearby Vietnamese restaurants and Pho Tien Thanh popped up in the results. The reviews on the restaurants are rather favorable so I decided to give it a try. 


Once I arrived; I realized how the decors were very minimal but the restaurant was completely packed with customers happily eating away. 


There was a long line up inside, and I didn't really want to wait for a table. So we decided to get some food for take-out.

I have read some good things about the pho here, but I didn't order it. Instead, I opted for the vermicelli with pork, beef, and chicken ($8.00). The portion of the meal was pretty substantial and the meats were thinly sliced, and lightly marinated. 

I also ordered two orders of spring rolls on the side (each order comes with 2 spring rolls for $4.00). I thought that the spring rolls were quite different from other Vietnamese joints. The ones here were really long and skinny (pictured below).

RATINGS:

Quality of Food: 3.5/5
Service: N/A
Overall Dining Experience: N/A
Price: $

Address: 57 Ossington Ave, Toronto, ON, M6J 2Y9

Pho Tien Thanh on Urbanspoon

You May Also Like

comments