Best Of Toronto

Travel Guides

Restaurants Masterlist

Milestones Grill & Bar (Yorkdale)

by - April 25, 2014

This is going to be a very quick review! I met up with a friend at Yorkdale Mall a couple of weeks ago for some girl time. After walking around the mall; we decided to grab a quick dinner at Milestones Grill & Bar. I am not particularly a huge fan of chained restaurants, but I am okay with it when there are no other options nearby.


I was surprised as to how busy they were on a Thursday night around 5:00 pm. We arrived at the restaurant and waited to be seated by the hostess.

I was craving for some pasta that day. So as I was looking over the menu; the seafood fettuccine ($17.99) caught my eye. I decided to order the dish and was pleasantly surprised that it was rather good. I have ordered a few pastas at several chained restaurants before, and a majority of the time, I have been disappointed with the quality. This particular pasta dish at Milestones Grill & Bar
consisted of several pieces of shrimp and tender chunks of salmon. It was topped off with fresh spinach and spicy chardonnay cream. I thought that the sauce provided a very creamy texture to the pasta, which was quite good. Despite the restaurant being a full house that night; our server was very attentive and quick to provide refills. 

If I am ever at Yorkdale, and looking for a place to eat, I'd definitely return to try out their other dishes. 

Milestones' beef burger with Californian toppings ($12.99)
RATINGS:

Quality of Food: 3.7/5
Service: 3.7/5
Overall Dining Experience: 3.7/5
Price: $$$

Address: 3401 Dufferin St, Toronto, ON M6A 2T9

Milestone's Grill & Bar on Urbanspoon

You May Also Like

comments